Join a Community Event
Create Your Own Community Event
Friends of Autism Speaks Canada have a proud tradition of organizing grassroots initiatives to raise awareness and funds in support of our mission.
Whether they opt to organize a dinner dance or organize a school or workplace fundraiser during April in celebration of Light it up Blue and World Autism Awareness Day or decide to designate a percentage of sales they can feel confident knowing the net proceeds donated from their fundraiser will be used to continue funding family service grants and research across Canada.
Get Started Today
Steps for Third Party Fundraisers
- Remember to register your Third Party activity with us by completing our application form.
- Once your Fundraiser is registered and approved by Autism Speaks Canada:
- Consider creating an online fundraising page in support of your fundraiser.
- Reach out to your local ASC field team, as they can provide you with event planning advice. And, don’t forget to check out the tools and tips found in the “tools & resources” tab.
- ASC will email you our third party logo and mail materials as requested.
- ASC will issue Charitable tax receipts for fundraiser donations (if eligible and in-line with CRA). If you have questions about tax receipts, insurance, please consult the application form or contact us should you have additional questions, at 1-888-362-6227, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizers have access to our third party tools, tips and ideas for tried and true fundraisers.
Disclaimer: Autism Speaks Canada assumes no liability or costs associated with third party.