Workplace giving is an easy and effective way for organizations and their employees to support Autism Speaks Canada. By participating in or hosting a workplace giving program, you advance our mission and impact thousands of individuals living on the autism spectrum.
Who can participate?
Any company can create a workplace giving program, no matter the size of your organization. Every dollar truly makes a difference. For example, if 200 people from your company gave $2 a week for a year, you would generate $20,800 to be used toward funding research and family services.
Why Workplace Giving?
This program is a win-win-win for everyone involved:
- Receive recognition in our Annual Report publication if you raise $5,000 or more
- Promote your organization's commitment to giving back
- Offer exciting leadership opportunities for your employees and increase staff morale
- Make automatic, convenient, tax-receipted gifts through payroll deduction or by check or credit card
- Support a vital cause that affects millions of people every year
Autism Speaks Canada:
- Can rely on consistent funding for research and family services
- Accelerate progress toward the ultimate goal of solving the autism spectrum disorder mystery
- Promote our autism spectrum disorder mission to the wider community
When can you start a program?
Companies can participate all year round and can begin at any time. Typically, kick-off events begin in the fall, so staff can determine their pledge amounts at this time, and distributions begin in the new year.
For more information about workplace giving, please contact:
Phone: 1-888-362-6227 ext. 204